A Rare Glimpse

Friday, January 07, 2005

My Christmas break summarized...

Dec. 17- Back in Tdot
Dec. 18- Dinner at Bar Italia with Navs friends
Dec. 21- Dinner out with family for 1st day of winter
Dec. 23- Lamb/ribs dinner at home with family for my sister's 18th b-day
Dec. 24- Christmas Eve service at my home church
Dec. 25- Hot pot with family and family friends at home for Christmas Day
Dec. 27- Lunch and a movie with my cousins; potluck at Mer's place with Navs friends
Dec. 28-Jan. 2- Leader Summit Retreat with Navigators of Canada; rang in the 2005 year as Audrey Hepburn
Jan. 2- Bubble tea with high school friends
Jan. 4- Hanging, chatting, eating with a girlfriend of 20 years
Jan. 5- Lunch at a Thai place with a friend I haven't seen in awhile; ride back to Kingston
Jan. 6- "Community dinner" at Mr. Gummie Bear's house, Cranium, doing some Praise & Worship, praying for each other!

See, I said I'd post soon! :) Now to put into words more details about some of the stuff that happened over the holidays...